[EventCalendar] Feature request?

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Wed Oct 15 07:41:09 UTC 2008

On 15 Oct 2008, at 06:59, Dr. Peter Troxler wrote:
> if you just want to have the location information, why bother ...
> put it either in your post or excerpt
>
> if you really want location, look for a location tag plugin, here
> seems to be a list:
> http://www.hyperlocalblogger.com/8-wordpress-plugins-for-hyperlocal-bloggers/

Yes, that's the way to do it. Then add the location information from
these plugins to the iCal feed.

Samuel, if you want to have a go at that, then go for it. I'm
currently re-writing the iCal feed to use my new (simpler) template
functions - so have a look at that when I check it in to the
development branch.