[EventCalendar] Feature request?

Damon Timm damontimm at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 11:27:42 UTC 2008

Hi Samuel -

I have been using "location" on my site for a while ... you can see it at:
http://www.rosaleeshow.com/2008/09/15/mishawaka-in/

Is that what you are looking for ? The only thing is that it wouldn't be
included in the iCal export ... but I don't use an iCal export.  And, it
requires custom coding.

If you want to go that route let me know and I will look through the code (I
wrote it a while ago).

Damon