[EventCalendar] Event Editor not saving date

Lisa C. Boyd lisab at lisaboyd.com
Wed Oct 15 14:51:09 UTC 2008

Ah yes, sorry about that. I didn't give too many details did I?

I write a post and add it to the event category. Towards the bottom is
the Event Editor. I can click on the plus sign which brings up the
date/time fields. I select a date in the future and click on Publish.
Once it saves the post, I can scroll back down to the Event Editor and
there is nothing there -- like I never put a date in to begin with.

I do not get any errors when saving the post. Here is a post that was
created on October 4th but I put in an event date of October 18th:

http://perthfoodbank.com/2008/10/04/the-night-before-christmas-fundraising-bash-shceduled-to-proceed-again-this-year/

The other plugins that are activated are: cforms, NextGEN Gallery,
Woopra, and WP Shopping Cart. I disabled all of these plugins but still
have the problem.

I deleted the previous EC folder (it did not work either) and installed
the newest version. I did not change anything in the database though -
could the tables need to be deleted from before?

I believe it is the latest MU 2.6.2. Unfortunately WP did not put the
version number at the bottom or anywhere else I can find to validate
that. The person who installed it said it is the latest.

I got database access. The ec3_schedule table does not have anything in
it. Due to how WPMU deals with blogs/tables, the prefix on this table is
rss_12_ec3_schedule. Would the plugin pick up the database prefix from
the main blog settings?

Thanks for your help!!
Lisa B.