[EventCalendar] Event Editor not saving date

Rick Boatright rboatright at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 15:57:54 UTC 2008

If you go into options, event calendar, which category is asigned as your
EVENTS category?

I ask this because you should not be ABLE to assign a post to the event
category OTHER than by adding a date and time with the (+) function...    In
a normal installation the chosen events category is grey'ed out.   Again,
this sounds like a WP-MU conflict.

When you hit the (+) it shows the dates, you click the ... and get the
javascript date picker, pick a future date, and then hit SAVE instead of
PUBLISH, does it clear out the EC date entries THEN?

I suspect that you're right and that the current version of EC3 isn't
picking up the tables in WP-MU...  which I've never run or seen honestly.

We will see what Alex has to say on the subject.

Rick