[EventCalendar] Re: Feature Request?

Samuel Clemance s_clemance at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 15 15:58:38 UTC 2008

Thanks everyone for the input.  I can try to give this a go.  Damon it seems
you have used the post title to accomplish the location field.  This works
in a customized way but not an unmodified install and as you say won't
"exactly" work in iCal.

Peter I think the google maps stuff is way more information than what I am
looking for.  I'm thinking just a simple optional text field that you could
enter "community center" or "new york" etc. and in turn that would show up
in people's calendar who have subscribed.  Anyway I'll play around with this
a bit and come back with whatever I figure out! :) Thanks guys!