[EventCalendar] Re: Feature Request?

Damon Timm damontimm at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 16:16:21 UTC 2008

Hi Samuel -

I was referring to using Wordpress's "custom fields" -- I have a
"Location" key setup with a specific value ... That pulls the location
(and other information) and includes it in that little "sidebar" on
the event details page.

Might there be an easy way for the iCal export to look for a "custom
fields" key of "location" and use that value if it was present ?

Damon