[EventCalendar] Event Editor not saving date

Lisa C. Boyd lisab at lisaboyd.com
Wed Oct 15 16:50:40 UTC 2008

Rick Boatright wrote:
> If you go into options, event calendar, which category is asigned as
> your EVENTS category?
>
> I ask this because you should not be ABLE to assign a post to the
> event category OTHER than by adding a date and time with the (+)
> function...    In a normal installation the chosen events category is
> grey'ed out.   Again, this sounds like a WP-MU conflict.
I'm sorry. You are correct - the Events box is greyed out. I cannot
select it. This post is in the events category -- and the Events
category is selected under the EC options.
> When you hit the (+) it shows the dates, you click the ... and get the
> javascript date picker, pick a future date, and then hit SAVE instead
> of PUBLISH, does it clear out the EC date entries THEN?
Yes, it does clear out the future date there as well. The date picker
comes up, etc, but when I hit Save, it still clears out the date.
> I suspect that you're right and that the current version of EC3 isn't
> picking up the tables in WP-MU...  which I've never run or seen honestly.
>
> We will see what Alex has to say on the subject.
Thanks Rick for the reply. I'll keep my fingers crossed that Alex may
know what's going on.

Lisa B.