[EventCalendar] Event Editor not saving date

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Wed Oct 15 17:05:21 UTC 2008

Hi Lisa,

On 15 Oct 2008, at 15:51, Lisa C. Boyd wrote:
>> We will see what Alex has to say on the subject.
> Thanks Rick for the reply. I'll keep my fingers crossed that Alex
> may know what's going on.

I'm afraid it's a mystery to me too.

Thanks for the details. It looks like the client-side (Javascript)
code is all working OK, so the problem lies on the server, when it
tries to save the event.

Try this:

Add an event to you post AND change the title, then click 'Save'. Has
the title changed?

> I believe it is the latest MU 2.6.2. Unfortunately WP did not put
> the version number at the bottom or anywhere else I can find to
> validate that. The person who installed it said it is the latest.

Looking in the HTML, I see this...

It certainly used to work with Wordpress MU.

> I got database access. The ec3_schedule table does not have anything
> in it. Due to how WPMU deals with blogs/tables, the prefix on this
> table is rss_12_ec3_schedule. Would the plugin pick up the database
> prefix from the main blog settings?

Yes. That does not seem to be the problem. It's finding its tables OK.