[EventCalendar] Re: Feature Request?

Damon Timm damontimm at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 18:00:45 UTC 2008

Do you think the "custom fields" area would be a good place to store these
values ?  I know there is a LOT of stuff one can add to any calendar and I
like the idea of keeping it as simple as possible -- but if the plugin
made available keys like "ec3_location" or "ec3_attendees" it may be an easy
way to add additional functionality without burdening the plugin.

Is a thought.