[EventCalendar] Big Calendar?

Rick Boatright rboatright at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 20:40:33 UTC 2008

David Garlitz has said he hopes to begin to work on diffs for that this
weekend.

At the same time, he said he was going to look at making sure that the
bigcalendar had it's own id so that the sidebar didn't crash as it does in
the current version.

Hope for news early next week if he has a free weekend.

Rick