[EventCalendar] Big Calendar?

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Wed Oct 15 21:51:26 UTC 2008

On 15 Oct 2008, at 21:40, Rick Boatright wrote:
> David Garlitz has said he hopes to begin to work on diffs for that
> this
> weekend.
>
> At the same time, he said he was going to look at making sure that the
> bigcalendar had it's own id so that the sidebar didn't crash as it
> does in
> the current version.

That's great. I've had a look at the patch that was posted (ages ago),
and I'm writing a (slightly) new XML output format that should be good
for both small AND big calendars.

If David fixes up the corresponding JavaScript then we'll be set.

>> P.S. - Alex, the custom EC loop that you mentioned a few days ago
>> is SOOOO
>> helpful. Exactly what I was wanting & is working great on my dev
>> site.

Oh, it's great to get some feedback on it. Can you give a bit more
detail? Perhaps post some sample code that you wrote.