[EventCalendar] Several months display?

Rick Boatright rboatright at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 13:45:43 UTC 2008

I just confirmed that if you set the number of months on the EventCalendar
page in settings higher than 1 it ALSO works in the "big calendar" pages
(which should be a duh, but I wanted to be sure."
So, Martin, the answer is "Set the number of months on the EC Settings page
under Settings higher than 1....

and you'll be all set.

RIck