[EventCalendar] calender not click able

Rick Boatright rboatright at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 02:01:42 UTC 2008

Tony,  your "sample" events are not in the same category that the calendar
is pointing at.

The calendar is pointing at Category 5, whatever that is.  Your two sample
events are in category 3  which you can see by looking at

http://attila.sdsu.edu/~ieee/wordpress/wordpress/?cat=3

go to SETTINGS and to EVENT CATEGORY and make sure that your event category
is chosen and is something like "Events."  If you don't HAVE an events
category then go make one.

Then, DELETE the two event posts you have now, and RE ENTER them, and they
will be tied to the EVENTS category, and all will be well.

Rick