[EventCalendar] Event Calendar - Recuring Event

LLoyd .. onelovehali at yahoo.ca
Fri Oct 17 17:03:30 UTC 2008

Can anyone tell me how to create a recuring event? I would like to see a feature / check box that would allow me to check recuring event and select the prefered time and end date. This would be better instead of adding multiple times to one posting. Also when adding multiple dates to a post the show schedule menu becomes increasingly long.

Under event options there is an option to "Show events as blog entries". How do I only show events on another page, instead of the main page?

Thanks.

http://mail.yahoo.com