[EventCalendar] Event Calendar - Recuring Event

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Fri Oct 17 18:35:09 UTC 2008

All calendaring systems I know of consider recurring events to be ONE
event, that recurs. iCalendar has one entry with a single UID.

If/when Event Calendar supports recurring events, each series will be
a single event in a single post. The database field already exists -
if someone wants to put the work into the code to process it.