[EventCalendar] Event Calendar - Recuring Event

Pat Erler perler at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 18:48:11 UTC 2008

as i imagine it, the events each tuesday are grouped, they are not the
same posts. like this:

groupevent_id=01
	content: post_id=01, 03, 04
	date: each tuesday 12:00

now, if you edit post 03 and don't change the event time, nothing happens
to this group.

if you move post 03 to 14:00 EC asks "just this event?", if yes, changes
its time and keeps it in the group, if no, changes all other times.

if you delete post 03, EC asks's "just this event?" if yes, it removes it
 from the group, if no, it deletes the whole group and all posts.

but this is all from my gut, i would suggest looking into other open
source calendar systems, how they handle it.

PAT