[EventCalendar] Event Calendar - Recuring Event

Pat Erler perler at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 18:54:33 UTC 2008

right, but other calendars are not blogs, for a blog, i think, it's
essential to be able to change the content of each event in a series of
events.

maybe we can implement this with a custom field (wysiwyg) which can be
changed for every instance of the event. this way a post would look like:

==constant, for all events==

big party each tuesday

==end constant part==

==custom part, just for this event==

line up:

dj ernie
dj bert

==end custom part==

to me though, this looks a bit incompatible to the way wordpress does
things..

PAT