[EventCalendar] Additional Properties? Calendar View?

Simon Friedberger simon+wordpress at a-oben.org
Sun Oct 19 12:04:45 UTC 2008

Hello Listmembers,
I have a few questions:

1. Does the eventcalendar feature any more than the obvious properties for
an event? Like the usual "place", for example?
Is it somehow possible to add this functionality?

2. A special page for viewing events would be nice, too. It doesn't really
make much sense to display the date of the original post. If I use
blogaddress/category/event/ I get a pretty unstructured page.
Is there something like that, can it be added via some usage of template
functions?

I know I'm asking for eventcalendar to be a full blown online calendar
but let's face it, it almost is already. :)

Ciao
	Simon