[EventCalendar] Additional Properties? Calendar View?

Rick Boatright rboatright at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 13:09:18 UTC 2008

It is not yet integrated in the 3.2dev branch, but a number of people have
developed patches to EC3 that allow, in additon to the CSS styling of event
pages that Damon mentions the presentation of that data as a Calendar.
See for example: http://oaregion4.org/blog1/?page_id=60

(Which looks a LOT better in Firefox or Safari than in IE since I have the
CSS slightly messed up... )

-_ Rick