[EventCalendar] bigcalendar in 3.2dev

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Tue Oct 21 20:17:28 UTC 2008

I'm currently re-writing the XML generator, making it much more
generic. I want the same XML to be good for the big AND little
calendars. Did I already post my suggested format?

So, if you could take a look at the Javascript, that would be great.
Hopefully I'll have a working draft in the next day or two.