[EventCalendar] bigcalendar in 3.2dev

Rick Boatright rboatright at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 22:20:00 UTC 2008

That is cool.  God knows I'm not a professional javascript programmer.

Never-the-less, given that sort of xml, it certainly ought to be able to
trigger big or small calendars from the same xml feed, and just
differentiate in the JS with FAR fewer changes in the code.

(Lots and lots and lots of class div's tho for css purposes....)

I'll checkout a clean download of the 3.2dev tonight and try again.

Rick