[EventCalendar] bigcalendar in 3.2dev

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Tue Oct 21 23:22:16 UTC 2008

Rick Boatright wrote:
> That is cool.  God knows I'm not a professional javascript programmer.
>
> Never-the-less, given that sort of xml, it certainly ought to be able to
> trigger big or small calendars from the same xml feed, and just
> differentiate in the JS with FAR fewer changes in the code.
>
> (Lots and lots and lots of class div's tho for css purposes....)
>
> I'll checkout a clean download of the 3.2dev tonight and try again.

Woah there. It's not going to be ready tonight. I need sleep.

I am making good progress though (after a frustrating few days). Would you
rather I check in my changes sooner (at the risk of breaking the trunk)? Or is
it better to keep them until they are a bit more robust?

I'm inclined to check in sooner, since I see that other changes have already
happened... then longer I leave it the more manual merging I'll have to do.