[EventCalendar] bigcalendar in 3.2dev

Rick Boatright rboatright at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 23:41:24 UTC 2008

I wasn't planning on modifying tonight, I was planning on READING.

:-)

As for team development -- check in early, check in often, and post a note
that trunk may well be broken.

The only alternative is to branch and then merge branches.

And with something this basic we -don't- want to be doing that.  I messed up
this morning not understanding what you were doing.