[EventCalendar] 3.2dev and wp2.7

Damon Timm damontimm at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 14:06:20 UTC 2008

I will look at it again tonight, but what I saw last week VERY briefly
before I ran away back to 2.6.2 was:

- on the "write post" page the "event editor" was showing up on the
very TOP of the page above everything else

- events wouldn't truly be created -- it acted like an event would
create, but then after saving the post it forgot ...

Again - I looked at this quick then ran away.  I can look at it again tonight.

Damon