[EventCalendar] 3.2dev and wp2.7

Damon Timm damontimm at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 15:04:05 UTC 2008

On 10/22/08, Rick Boatright <rboatright at gmail.com> wrote:
> One oddness...  when posting the EC3 date functions are at the TOP of the
> post page (this may of course, change.)
>
> One brokeness ...   you enter a post, enter a date and publish it DOES NOT
> SAVE THE DATE...  and no entry is made into the EC3 calendar.  -- ooops.
>
> Further testing shows I can not EDIT the date on an existing post
> successfully either.

That's what I saw last week, too.

I am not that savvy with svn either -- do we need a 3.1 branch so we
can post updates leading to a 3.1.2 stable release ?  I will switch to
the 3.1.1 tag but not sure how to post diffs back to it ... or if I
should?  Guidance?

I had posted patches to the trunk (3.2.dev) that updated widget.php
and eventcalendar3.php (with a note about backwards compatibility with
2.3) -- that may have been what you saw, Alex ... but those fixes
weren't to address the problem rick and I described.

I am not sure anyone has addressed this 2.7 issue specifically.

Damon