[EventCalendar] 3.2dev and wp2.7

Jess Planck jesse.planck at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 15:16:27 UTC 2008

Yup. That's what I do. I was just about to bring EC3 3.2dev into my
2.7 test site this morning.

svn co http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress/trunk

to stay updated:

svn update

There are a few nice Subversion clients out there. I use svnx on the
Mac OS. If your a unix or other scripting freak you can do some wicked
update scripts with subversion. I maintain quite a few sites that way.
My favorite update script is for iamerica.net where I've been playing
with buddypress, so I have to merge between WPMU, buddypress, and a
couple of plugins and themes at once.

Jess