[EventCalendar] 3.2dev and wp2.7

Rick Boatright rboatright at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 15:16:43 UTC 2008

The only insert I saw when I searched for INSERT in 3.1.1  was in
admin.php...  and I added an INTO there, and it made no difference.

I suspect a javascript error but need to do some paying work this morning
instead.

Also, INSERT INTO would not keep you from EDITING an existing post, and
UPDATE doesn't seem to be working either.  :-(

Again, I suspect javascript.  :-(

Rick