[EventCalendar] 3.2dev and wp2.7

Damon Timm damontimm at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 18:53:34 UTC 2008

Hey Rick -

Where did you get your 3.1.1 version from you were testing ?  Did you
get it from the svn branch 3.1 ?

I ask because I just downloaded that branch and the
template-functions.php was missing a "$" which threw a fatal error
that wouldn't even let me initiate the plugin ... I update the file
but wondered if people are looking at the same branch when we do the
testing ?  Because the 3.1.1 downloaded from the website is not the
same as what is in the 3.1 branch (as I found out!).

Wanted to make sure we were on the same page and i was where I should
be.  Branch loads now.  I will re-load 2.7 and take a peak now ...

Damon