[EventCalendar] 3.2dev and wp2.7

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Wed Oct 22 19:23:20 UTC 2008

Damon Timm wrote:
> Okay - when I looked at the trac, said hadn't been changed in 13 days
> -- but I think Alex is working on it, as I type this, and I got the
> svn snapshot while he was still updating it -- anyway, the branch is
> working again and more changes are happening under my nose!

Yes, Trac doesn't seem to update very quickly. I was changing the 3.1 branch
at the same time as you. (I've finished for now.) I've now ported across all
of the minor bug fixes from trunk.

I've also ported across the database upgrader - which isn;t well tested, but
at least it's an attempt at helping people who are upgrading from 3.0.x.

I'll have a go at implementing Michael's suggestion to admin.php - that might
fix the event editor problems on WP2.7. At the very least, I'd like to get the
event editor looking correct in 2.6.2!