[EventCalendar] 3.2dev and wp2.7

Damon Timm damontimm at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 21:55:04 UTC 2008

On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 3:23 PM, Alex Tingle <alex at firetree.net> wrote:
> I'll have a go at implementing Michael's suggestion to admin.php - that might
> fix the event editor problems on WP2.7. At the very least, I'd like to get the
> event editor looking correct in 2.6.2!

Was poking around a little -- seems maybe if we used the
add_meta_box() function (implemented in 2.5) we'd have better luck
getting the edit dialog box in the right place:

http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/add_meta_box

Was looking at how they did their own boxes in 2.7 and that's the call
they use -- sort of how they approach the widget world as well.

Damon

PS: Is outside my realm of capability (I think) else I would take a stab at it