[EventCalendar] Re: EC3 Upgrade problems.

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Thu Oct 23 16:40:50 UTC 2008

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for sending me your database dump. I've investigated the "disappearing
event posts" problem you encountered when you upgraded from v3.0.4 to v3.1.1.

There was a very simple bug in the database upgrader. I've fixed it now, so
you should be able to upgrade without any trouble.

***  Please *don't* use the development version this time.
***  Use the new v3.1.2 instead (I'll sent it to you).

As before, go to page:
 http://blog/wp-admin/options-general.php?page=ec3_admin&ec3_easteregg
and click on the 'upgrade event posts' button. Then manually correct to post
date (should be in the past) and event date (past or future) and click
'upgrade event posts' again.