[EventCalendar] Event Calendar Bug in calendar sidebar widget and unpublished posts

Rick Boatright rboatright at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 18:53:22 UTC 2008

Olaf,

it doesn't work that way for me.

I installed a fresh 2.6.2
I created an events category
I installed EC3 3.1.1
I went into SETTINGS into Event Calendar and set my event category
I set up the widgets
I created and published a "normal" post.
I created and published a "real" event
I created an event, and saved it but did not publish
The "real" event displays in the calendar, the as-yet-unpublished-event does
not.

Have you got a URL with an example please?

Rick