[EventCalendar] Event Calendar Bug in calendar sidebar widget and unpublished posts

Olaf Klejnstrup-Jensen topsys at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 19:07:50 UTC 2008

Hi Rick,

it is not an unpublished event that appears or at least that was not what I
noticed, it was a regular post that was saved as a draft that appears.

Here is a link to my test install, as you can see on the 22nd of October a
blue date appears in the calendar, and on mouse over in shows the title of
the post, but once clicked you will get a 404 error, as the post has not yet
been published. Then you can try and go one month back to the 8th of
September and see the same, but since these have been published, they will
show up once clicked.

Link to the sample install:
http://cn.firmpark.net

Best regards,