[EventCalendar] Event Calendar Bug in calendar sidebar widget and unpublished posts

Olaf Klejnstrup-Jensen topsys at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 21:05:10 UTC 2008

I think you guys are right, the reason I thought it was a post, was because
I have an unpublished post called welcome as well, as I was gonna make a
page, but started writing in a post.

Well if you include pages in the calendar, then they should get the right
link using page id, as this also redirects automatically to the permalink if
enabled.

Another thing I noticed, though this might be intentional, is that an event
appears twice in the calendar, or at least in mine, first as a blue date,
the date it was written and then as a red date, the date of the event. You
can see this effect at the sample blog, the event post was written the 23rd
of Oct and the event is on the 25th of Oct, it appears as blue on the 23rd
and red on the 25th, though it is the same post.

Thank you for the help figuring this out and for your quick replys, it is
really nice to see people acting this quick, thank you.

Best regards,

Olaf