[EventCalendar] Version 3.1.2

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Fri Oct 24 11:51:15 UTC 2008

Alex Tingle wrote:
> DOWNLOAD: http://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/event-calendar.3.1.2.zip
>
> I'm pleased to announce the release of Event Calendar version 3.1.2. This new
> release adds support for the upcoming WordPress 2.7, and a database upgrader
> for those coming from very old 3.0.x version.

I'm going to hold off from making this the "current stable" version for a day
or so, just in case any late bug reports come it. So give it a whirl and let
me know if you run into problems.

Olaf, this release should fix your bug, in that it's now impossible to put an
event on a page.

:: Let me solve your problems: http://www.firetree.net/alex/