[EventCalendar] Version 3.1.2

Rick Boatright rboatright at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 12:57:51 UTC 2008

3.1.2 under 2.6.3 -- check all good.  And I really LIKE the new call to the
date function in the edit post window.  MUCH nicer.
3.1.2 under 2.7dev - checks fine on my testbed server.

Did the fix to get the date format in the event list to follow WP's date
format setting make it into this version?  (If so, do you need to update the
changes list?)

Rick