[EventCalendar] Version 3.1.2 BigCalendar

Damon Timm damontimm at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 23:08:07 UTC 2008

On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 6:09 PM, Rick Boatright <rboatright at gmail.com> wrote:
> If you create a page, (or post, but that would be stupid)  and in the text
> for the page put
>
> [[EC3BigCalendar]]

For me, it was actually: [EC3BigCalendar] ... using double brackets
wouldn't let me save the post.

Looks like a good start -- only thing I notice is that I can only view
the current month's posts/events ... nothing shows up after that in
the calendar ... and I don't know the first thing about javascript so
forgive me for not being able to help out with that ...

I would suggest we could move it into the /trunk/ then it can be a
part of 3.2.dev and can work on it from there ... I don't know that we
need another branch.  But I am new to svn.

Damon