[EventCalendar] Version 3.1.2 BigCalendar

Rick Boatright rboatright at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 02:14:38 UTC 2008

I'll see what is going on with the only being able to view one month.  :-(
I didn't check that.

As to merging into 3.2,  NOPE.  3.2 will require a rather RADICALLY
different solution.

Alex has this new feed available which has the post details in it, which can
be used to render a small calendar, a big calendar, an rss feed, whatever.
 It's VERY VERY different than what the patch for BC in 3.1 does.

3.2 BC will be very different in that regard, although I _do_ think that the
filter trick is cool, which is why I stole it.

Rick