[EventCalendar] Separate Calendars for Categories? Repeating Events?

Alastair Ross alastairross at mac.com
Sat Oct 25 15:54:47 UTC 2008

Hi there,

I am currently looking for an event calendar solution for a Wordpress
site I am working on and have a couple of questions regarding Event
Calendar that I was hoping you could answer:

1. Since events are entered as blog posts, which can have categories
assigned to them, is it possible to allow users to subscribe only to
an ical file of event posts of a particular category or categories?
For example, I would like to view "Event"s that are also in the
category "Musical" and those also in the category "Sport" as two
separate calendars using, say, Apple iCal).

2. Are there plans to implement "repeating" events somehow?

Thanks in advance,

Alastair Ross