[EventCalendar] New Events

Marc Griffin marc at overallquilter.com
Sat Oct 25 18:17:33 UTC 2008

EC 3.1.2. Upgraded this morning. I was running 3.1.1 RC1 for a long time. No
difference.

Wordpress 2.6.3. I just upgraded yesterday, but no difference.

I hired someone on Elance to create the big calendar. That was about 1 1/2
to 2 years ago.

It was working fine up until about 6 months ago. It must have coincided with
a WP upgrade. I tried contacting the guy, but he didn't respond.

Thanks,

Marc