[EventCalendar] Version 3.1.2 BigCalendar

Rick Boatright rboatright at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 14:26:02 UTC 2008

A "mostly working" 3.1.2 bigcal is now up in SVN at

http://svn.wp-plugins.org/event-calendar/branches/3.1-bigcal/<https://svn.wp-plugins.org/event-calendar/branches/3.1-bigcal/>

I still haven't created a tag, because somehow I broke the
red-box-display-of-schedules.

But:

   - The big-calendar displays  from a page with a custom template.  Simply
   create a custom template which contains the following, and select that
   custom template for a page:

<?php ec3_get_calendar("ec3default",1); ?>

   - MUCH easier to do, simply create a page and on the page insert the
   following text:

[EC3BigCalendar]

   - WARNING, the big calendar will display in POSTS if you tell it to.  I
   think that's stupid, but I don't see a reason to PREVENT someone from doing
   it.
   - the cells in the big calendar expand vertically to contain multiple
   events, the rows stay nicely aligned, the grid cells touch.  You can change
   fonts and colors in ec3.css  or, you can override the bigcalendar styles in
   your style.css.

I could use some help from someone who can see possibly why I'm not getting
schedules on event posts any more.  Somehow, in the process of fixing the
calendar, I broke the schedule.

Short of that I'm ready to move this to a "other verisions" on
Wordpress.org.

Rick