[EventCalendar] Version 3.1.2 BigCalendar

Rick Boatright rboatright at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 16:42:04 UTC 2008

ok, that's got it.

PHPed debugger is a wonderful thing.

Single-stepping code with breakpoints is _not_ a wonderful thing, but by
golly it works.

If you've never tried it, it's pretty damned amazing.

When taking David Garlitz' variations on Matthew Middleton's bigcalendar
code,  I missed that one of them (I'm not sure which) had added a freaking
LOCATION field to the Schedule table.  :-(

Rather than go through and rip-out all that, (which I should, and will
eventually) and in hopes of just getting it WORKING,  I simply fudged it
--   '' as location   --  in the sql query into ec3_schedule.

So,  3.1.2.bigcal is now working as far as I can tell.

I'm going to commit it, and then create a tag and there will be a BigCal
"version" of 3.1.2 available for download at Wordpress.org

If _someone_ will test it for me,  I'll put up a blog post.

Rick