[EventCalendar] Version 3.1.2 BigCalendar

Damon Timm damontimm at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 16:55:10 UTC 2008

On Sun, Oct 26, 2008 at 12:42 PM, Rick Boatright <rboatright at gmail.com> wrote:
> If _someone_ will test it for me,  I'll put up a blog post.

I did a two-minute test -- using WP 2.7dev, I deactivated my other
event-calendar plugins, activated the big-calendar version, then added
the hook to a page and it works.  Events show up, things move, seems
to be fine.  No problems.

I noticed that it added *another* plugin which is
"ec3_get_past_events" -- I don't know if that is carried over from
something earlier ... but probably is a good idea, since we haven't
added that to the 3.1 branch yet.

Damon