[EventCalendar] Version 3.1.2 BigCalendar

Rick Boatright rboatright at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 17:18:53 UTC 2008

thanks Damon.

I changed the "description" now to reflect that this is a VARIENT version in
the description text on the plugin page, and re-copied the tag version.

The "get past events" plugin happened to carry along from my working
version, It's Peter Troxler's old code and I HAVE NOT TESTED IT.

I probably need to delete it from the system for now.

Anyway,  I'm done unless someone reports an error.

I'll post a blog post once wordpress.org admits that 3.1.2.bigcal is now an
"other version."

Thanks for the help.

Rick