[EventCalendar] Remove the time from Event List

Damon Timm damontimm at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 18:51:12 UTC 2008

On Sun, Oct 26, 2008 at 2:43 PM, Steve B <steve at maddogs.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi - Nice plugin! Just one thing that I have tried to work out, but cant
> find it in the code, is how to remove the Time and the "All Day" tag
> (ec3_get_events) from the event listings?

Check out: http://wpcal.firetree.net/template-functions/ec3_get_events/

Has info on this:

<?php
ec3_get_events(
   4,                                      // limit
   '%DATE%: <a href="%LINK%">%TITLE%</a>', // template_event
   '',                                     // template_day
   'j',                                    // date_format
   '%MONTH%:'                              // template_month
);
?>

Hope that helps.

Damon