[EventCalendar] Fatal Error with Big Calendar

Rick Boatright rboatright at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 22:19:59 UTC 2008

Ahhh....   that makes sense.

And sadlly,  I'm the guy who deletes labels and re-creates them in Source
Safe because I wasn't REALLY REALLY ready.

DARCS (Which we use extensively)  doesn't actually support branches, (well,
it's more complex than that. - what isn't)  although it does (sort of)
support tags, but we don't use them.  It's a small team, and basically,
everyone is working in the same repository at the same time.

anyway,  I'll remember the convention.  But since this "tag"was less than 24
hours old,  I'm going to feel ok with that update this time.  :-)

Thanks  for the explanation.

Rick