[EventCalendar] Maroon date

Rick Boatright rboatright at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 18:20:33 UTC 2008

arrrggghhhh.  That's bug number _TWO_ in bigcal.

So, the code that's putting the schedule IN the post is here:

function ec3_filter_the_content(&$post_content)
{
   if(!$ec3->hide_event_box)
       $post_content = ec3_get_schedule() . $post_content;

   $return_this = $post_content;
   if(preg_match("[EC3BigCalendar]",$post_content)) {
        $calendar = ec3_get_calendar("ec3default",1);
        $ec_match_filter = '[[EC3BigCalendar]]';
        $before_large_calendar = ec_strstr($post_content, $ec_match_filter,
TRUE);
        $after_large_calendar  = ec_strstr($post_content, $ec_match_filter,
FALSE);
        $return_this = $before_large_calendar . $calendar .
$after_large_calendar;
    }
    return $return_this;
}

You can delete the first IF and the line right after it that inserts the
schedule.

I'm going to have to go back to the php-debugger to figure out why the if
isn't triggering when you flip the hide the schedule setting

In the mean time, just delete those two lines and you should be all good.

On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 12:36 PM, Marcus Lopez <marcus at integratecreative.com