[EventCalendar] Upcoming Events Widget not displaying events

Lisa C. Boyd lisab at lisaboyd.com
Tue Oct 28 21:18:07 UTC 2008

Thanks Alex for finding that stray code in there. I've removed both the
text widgets that was actually putting it in there twice.

I also upgraded to EC3.1.2 to make sure it wasn't something you've
already fixed, but I'm still not getting events listed under Upcoming
Events.

http://perthfoodbank.com/
WordPress MU 2.5.1
EC 3.1.2
There are events on 11/4 and 12/20 showing correctly on the calendar.

Sorry I don't know enough php to look through more of this stuff. Can
you tell me what to look for? What else to test?

Thanks,
Lisa B.