[EventCalendar] Upcoming Events Widget not displaying events

Lisa C. Boyd lisab at lisaboyd.com
Wed Oct 29 00:33:26 UTC 2008

I first tried adding $wpdb->show_errors(); in template-functions.php but
it did not show anything.

I hesitated turning on debug mode because it would affect all the blogs
under MU, but I did it and got this at the top of the screen:

is *deprecated* since version Use instead.is *deprecated* since version
Use instead.

  <http://perthfoodbank.com/Perth%20and%20District%20Food%20Bank>

Totally helpful - not. I know. I'm going to check some other things
because I think this installation is hosed. When I was deactivating
plugins, the screen went blank instead of refreshing and telling me the
plugin had been deactivated -- which I know doesn't have anything to do
with EC.

Let me know if you have any other ideas or things to check.

Thanks,
Lisa B.