[EventCalendar] Setting permissions to post calendar events?

Morten Helmstedt singvogel at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 13:28:14 UTC 2008

Hello.

I have just installed the newest version of the calendar in Wordpress 2.6.2.

When I am logged in with an account with Administrator priviledges, I
can post events fine and everything is working. Logging in as a user
with Author priviledge I am unable to add events to the calendar. The
field to add an event is on the post screen, but the input is not
saved.

Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Also: How does one go about actually using the language files included
with the plugin?

Thanks in advance,
Morten